Thursday, December 22, 2016

Torchbearers of the Heart

Day two of Women Unleashed Online Retreat included a guided journey by Shiloh Sophia - an intentional creativity exercise on Torchbearers of the Heart. 
These are my torchbearers. This was done in about 10 minutes using waterproof pen and watercolor paints. Amazing for me because #1 - I tend to avoid drawing people. #2 - I rarely create artsy things quite so spontaneous and in the moment.  
It was fabulous creating it. I need to do more of this. :) 

This retreat is just what I need to recenter and focus. 

4 comments:

DVArtist said...

Truly beautiful. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2017.

Tracy said...

Lovely!

Linda Kunsman said...

Love your piece. I have been listening/watching the videos but have only actually done a few things mostly writing. Happy PPF and happy holidays too!

Tammie Dickerson said...

Yay! It cam be so freeing to step outside the "box"! Happy PPF and happy holidays, too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...