Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November - a month of promise and a month of art

Today is November 1st. While I'm still not sure where summer went, I am ready for a new month filled with PROMISE! And it's Art Every Day Month, hosted by Leah @ createeveryday.com. Luckily the rules are "lax" and can include photography. I don't know if I can keep up with posting here daily. but at least I'll share what I create daily a few times a week. 

So, since I have yet to create today (other than a stew in the crockpot) I'll share a photo to celebrate our sparkly new month. 


This is a close up of alyssum still blooming in our garden, amid the falling leaves. It was a heavy dew morning a couple of days ago, and I just got to editing the photos today. 

I look forward to sharing my Art Every Day Month with you! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...