Monday, November 7, 2016

Art Every Day - Nov 7 Choose Happiness

I have been doing #100happydays since July 10, 2016. A friend started doing it, and because I think it's good to focus on HAPPY things (law of attraction), I decided I'd play along. Because, seriously, I get to choose how I feel (so do you!), and I choose to be happy! 

My "100 happy days" actually ended October 18th but I had decided to keep doing it through election day. Well... we're almost there! I'll still focus on happy; it's become ingrained in me. 


Coincidentally, Sunday's Story People was on happiness - which pretty much sums up my thoughts as well. 


The bottom line is, life is all in your attitude. Find the happy thing in whatever is going on in your life... there's always SOMEthing to be happy about. Look for that silver lining, and you're sure to find it. 

Choose Happiness! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...