Friday, June 17, 2016

Canvas Panel Exchange

Pennyquilters Michigan Winter
5x7 Acrylic

I decided to participate in a 5x7 canvas panel exchange on atcsforall.com this month. We are assigned one partner and create a painting for them and send it off within 2 weeks. I'm just completing the one I created, it needs one more coat of sealer. 
I used the watercolor over gesso technique I learned from Carla Sonheim. 
While I'm not supposed to share the painting  until my partner receives it, I will share the beginning showing just the textured gesso layer. 


More to come... :)

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I am sure it will be as beautiful as always when finished. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Unknown said...

A gorgeous little painting. Sometimes I think small is more difficult than large. LOVE your trees. hugs, Donna

Linda Kunsman said...

sounds like a great technique. And swapping art is always fun. Looking forward to seeing your finished painting. Happy PPF!

My name is Erika. said...

Beautiful piece this week.

Giggles said...

Pretty painting!! Wow sounds fun and love the gesso placement...look forward to seeing it complete!!

Hugs Giggles

DVArtist said...

What a fun project. I am looking forward to seeing the finished piece. I also really like your painting. Have a very nice Sunday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...