Friday, August 21, 2015

Starry Night Tree is a winner

Oh my goodness, I'm a winner!

The theme for July's monthly ATC contest on ATCsforALL.com was black and white. I submitted the following "Starry Night Tree.


It was created using a stencil and spraying Dylusions ink spray (White Linen) on heavy black card stock. I love it when things turn out the way you hoped they would. :)

The members vote on the entries for the month, and my card had the most votes! Cool, huh?

And even more, I get prizes! A set of 24 Derwent Inktense pencils, palette paper, paint brushes and ATC blanks.


Can't wait to get them to start playing around. Happy Friday! 

1 comment:

Christine said...

congrats on the win, it's a beautiful little piece and what great prizes Helen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...