Tuesday, October 21, 2014

What's in my Studio?

Bits and pieces...

I've been working on a couple of custom orders. One is this personalized heart pendant...
It is curing right now and I will have it on the way to it's new home by Thursday morning. Our weather has been a bit warmer than usual so perhaps it will be cured enough I can mail it off tomorrow. We'll see.

The custom order inspired me to finally get a listing up for personalized heart pendants. I've done a few, and doesn't it make sense that I make it easier to order? *rolls eyes* :)

Another custom order is a batch of small easels painted gold, for a customers wedding tables. The easels will be ready to mail tomorrow.

And I can't remember... did I show you how the torn paper demo went? I did post a bit here, however I'll add a few photos in case you're interested.

I'm having fun with torn paper, and will most likely have more to share soon. :)


To see what fun things others are working on, check out Julia's What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday!



8 comments:

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Oooo lovely pendant and I am diggin' those birdies. Peg R #20

Chrysalis said...

The pendant is beautiful, and I would love to have a go at torn art work - yours are lovely. Happy WOYWW, Chris # 3

Robyn said...

Hi Neighbor!
wonderful work/play!
I must go on a tear!
robyn 18

Lisca said...

That torn art work looks like fun.Must have a go at that.
Your pendant is beautifuul. I'm sure the new owner will be very pleased.
Love the birdie things. So cute.
Thank you for letting me have a peep of your workspace.
Have a good week
Lisca#32

itsamistry said...

I LOVE the heart pendant. The owl and bird are really cute. I've never made torn paper art before but I always admire people who can create pictures in this way. Anita woyww #50

VonnyK said...

Your pendants are gorgeous but those little birdies have my heart. I love them. Torn paper sure does make a beautiful picture.
Have a great week,
Von #13

Unknown said...

The pendant is beautiful! I would think the torn paper collages would be therapeutic. I love the idea of tearing the petals for the sun flower.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I adore your lovely heart. I am a heart freak, anyway, so this one spoke to me. Although I like the torn paper flower, I fell in love with your lovely little birds.

Sorry I've been so long getting here, but I've had internet issues since Wednesday morning. Happy belated WOYWW from #2.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...