Monday, April 14, 2014

On My Book Table...

Currently on my Reading Table, "Show Your Work! 10 Ways to Share your Creativity and Get Discovered" by Austin Kleon.  
I love his simple and straightforward approach to his business life. 
One of my favorites is his chart for sharing information on the internet:   

From Goodreads: "Show Your Work! is about why generosity trumps genius. It's about getting findable, about using the network instead of wasting time "networking." It's not self-promotion, it's self-discovery-let others into your process, then let them steal from you. Filled with illustrations, quotes, stories, and examples, Show Your Work! offers ten transformative rules for being open, generous, brave, productive. "


I recently finished his book, "Steal Like an Artist, 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative", which is what got me hooked on his style. 

These are both easy to read and, for me, very inspiring. 

So tell me... What inspiring reading have you done lately? I'm always looking for a good inspiring and educational read! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...