Monday, April 28, 2014

Breathe


Even though I'm still a very tired puppy from hosting the SeARTle Art Retreat this past weekend, I was still up early. My body knows when it gets light out, and just wakes itself up, which this morning was a bit before I really wanted to get up. *sigh*

So this busy morning I packaged up seven orders from the past few days while I was away. A trip to the post office will happen soon. For now I am working on listing items in both my Vintage Shop and my Art Shop to replace the items on their way to new owners.

No rest for the busy self employed! Although soon I'm done "working" for the day, and will be out in the sunshine that is calling me to the garden.

Timely article on Avoiding Burnout on the Esty Blog.

Happy Monday!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...