Saturday, March 29, 2014

Tulips on the Mind

We're looking forward to the annual Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, which runs the month of April just 30 miles south of us. It's fun to visit the tulip fields for "photo shoots" and also visit the various art venues that abound at the Festival.
2013 Tulip festival - after the rain


New in my Etsy shop is this ACEO painting of three purple tulips. 
Three Purple Tulips ACEO
I now offer the option of a Strathmore Frame Card, which makes a lovely frame-able gift card. Perhaps for mothers day? 



3 comments:

Carola Bartz said...

Tulips are such beautiful spring flowers! I remember them from Holland... those tulip fields! I guess the tulip festival is like that - enjoy it!!

A'n'G Johnson said...

fantastic tulip photo!!! love the reflection

Unknown said...

Skagit County is lovely when it's in bloom! I can understand how it would be good inspiration :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...