Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Day in the Life...


It's going to be a Fabulous day! 

Oscar is available at naturegirl22.etsy.com
Really, it is!  Here's why I think so...

1) Cell phone locked up last night while I was at the Handmade Holiday Market (which went okay, I sold some stuff) so a trip to the Verizon kiosk at the mall is in order for this morning. Yay! Don't you just love the malls at Christmas Time? 

2) The copies I left behind Thursday at the copy shop were kindly taken to the Holiday Show for me by a fellow artist, (the copy shop let them go?) however they are not at the Holiday Show and I have no contact information for the kind fellow artist. Hmmmmm... 
So, I apparently didn't need to work on those projects this weekend. Free time!

3) And the errant (now 10 day rather than 2 day) Priority package (with the prints for last nights market and the Holiday Show) left Federal Way Sorting station yesterday afternoon. That’s only 100 miles away! Surely it will arrive today!

I hope you're day is more than fabulous too!  Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...