Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What's in my studio...

A quick hi to all the WOYWW folks! I'll be by to see what you're doing late tomorrow or Thursday... I'm still mid-set up of the Holiday Festival booth and busy busy for the next several hours!

This stuff is all priced and ready to go to the Holiday Festival. The booth is all set up, and tomorrow morning I'll go fill it with my wares. If I'd been more organized, I'd have finished pricing before today so I could be done now... but I was not and did not, so that's what I'm doing right now.
Boxes of ornaments and cards

Framed art for the walls

Prints in the process of being framed 

On a side note, this little fella hit the kitchen window rather hard a few days ago. Once I figured out what had made the noise, I was quite concerned. He just lay on his side for a long time and I was afraid he was not going to make it. After awhile he sat himself up and sat here for about an hour. When I went to check on him he startled when I opened the door and flew into a tree in the back yard. Sat there for another hour before he finally flew away. I hope he made it okay.
He's a Northern Pigmy owl, by the way. Only about 6 inches long. Cute as could be.
Northern Pigmy Owl

Sharing with What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday and  Artist Studio Day.



9 comments:

Unknown said...

have fun at the festival. I'm glad the owl is okay. #13

Helen said...

Good luck with the festival - love your goodies you hope to sell.. That owl is too cute, how sweet! Glad he made it. Helen 17

Neil said...

Hi there. Just popping my head round the door to say hi.
Thanks for the peek into your creative world today. Good luck for the festival.
Hope you have a good week too.
Neil#39

Unknown said...

Nice goodies. And the little baby is just to cute! I hope he recoves and is fine too. Thanks for sharing your photos and bright blessing to you and yours. Roberta 68

SLScheibe said...

Poor little fellow! I hope he's ok! Enjoy your festival :)

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh there's nothing like a deadline to get stuff priced and ready! Good luck with the sales, it'll be fun when it opens!

Lisa-Jane said...

What a gorgeous little owl! I'm sure he'll be fine as he flew away. Good luck with the sale - looks like you have a lot of stuff there. #49

GlorV1 said...

How exciting to see the owl. Have fun at the festival.

Anonymous said...

I wish you good look at the festival! I also hope that sweet owl made it!
Cheers
Gabriele 58

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...