Tuesday, June 18, 2013

HuMp DaY Haiku - Good News!

©2012 Helen Campbell
Now the rush is on!
How much art can I create
by mid-November?

Resurrecting a haiku from last year, as my brain is too tired this week.  My good news is that I was chosen to be part of the Allied Arts Holiday Arts Festival again this year. Yay! 

I have been creating art all along, but now it begins in earnest. I’m also considering a few other holiday weekend events, if I can get enough inventory.... O.o 

In other news, I've been busy mailing out packages from both my Art and Vintage Etsy shops the past two weeks. Added to putting in extra hours at the store with the owners out of town, I'm one pooped girl! 

Hope your week is going well! 

I have found that creating a haiku (non rhyming poem with 5 - 7 - 5 syllables per line) feeds my soul. I especially like creating them to go with my photos and art. If you'd like to share a haiku, you may include it in the comments, OR you may copy your blog post url (featuring a haiku) and add a link to your blog using Mr. Linky. 
Thanks for stopping by! 
 

1 comment:

GlorV1 said...

Hi Helen, great Haiku. I didn't do one this week, perhaps next week. I was thinking, how about we join Rebecca for her Haiku on Friday morning. Instead of Wednesday, do you want to do Friday's? Just a thought. You'll love Rebecca, she is a dear. Let me know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...