Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day

This Mothers Day I'm feeling the pain of those who have lost their mothers, and those mothers who have lost a child. I don't know why. Perhaps it's the first year I have no children at home? Perhaps it's left over from missing my daughter?

At the same time I feel blessed that my mother is still alive, even though we are estranged, and that my son is doing well on his own. And that I have this entire day all to myself.

In any case, those of you who are missing your mother or your child have my fervent prayers for peace of heart.

Happy Mothers Day. 






1 comment:

Kim Campbell Radder said...

I didn't know about your relationship with your mom. I pray there's healing, Helen. I thought a lot about Kathy's two children this Mother's Day; their first without her. Katy was enroute from London, so I didn't see her till Monday. It did feel a bit empty without her on Sunday. Love to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...