Tuesday, May 14, 2013

HuMp Day Haiku - My style of journaling


Journaling the good
Borrowed words reflect my view 
Focus on the joys


"I have always felt that my journal was not the place for negativity.  Some may disagree but for me, I want to focus on what is good in my life, not what isn’t.  I truly believe that giving energy to the good makes it even better, just as giving energy to the unpleasant parts of our lives only amplifies it.  Besides, at this point in my life I can look back and see that those unpleasant times were all part of growing and really the “good stuff” when all is said and done."
Quoted from  Intention by Teesha Moore

For years I have believed in focusing on the good in my life, and the all things that I want in and from my life.  Many years ago a wise mentor said "Where you will be in five years depends on what you read (books, articles), the people you associate with, and what you listen to (ie. inspirational CDs/podcasts/etc)."  I firmly believe that as truth.  And so I was delighted to read about Teesha's recent intention and it's result for her. 

I'd love to hear about your results from focusing on an Intention. 


I have found that creating a haiku (non rhyming poem with 5 - 7 - 5 syllables per line) feeds my soul. I especially like creating them to go with my photos and art. 
Would you like to share a haiku you have written?  
You may include a haiku in the comments, OR you may copy your blog post url (featuring a haiku) and add a link to your blog using Mr. Linky. Consider visiting other contributors blogs to see what they've created and say hello. 


1 comment:

GlorV1 said...

Love that photo. Those works are truth. We must focus on the good and look to tomorrow. Nice Haiku Helen. Have a wonderful rest of the week. Take care.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...