Monday, March 4, 2013

HuMp DaY Haiku - Art Walk

 First Friday Art Walk 
Artists displaying their art
One of them my son! 
We had a wonderful time at Jason's art walk this past Friday. He was so good at showing us the art he'd worked so hard to create these pieces. We are very proud of him! 

In all the pictures I took, I didn't get a good one of Jason with his art. O.o This one was taken back at his apartment, and will have to do. *sigh*

P.S...... I just realized that my scheduler did not work, this was supposed to post late on March 5, rather than March 4th. Ack! Working without sufficient time off apparently is not good for this brain. LOL!

I have found that creating a haiku (non rhyming poem with 5 - 7 - 5 syllables per line) feeds my soul. I especially like creating them to go with my photos and art. 
Would you like to share a haiku you have written?  
You may include a haiku in the comments, OR you may copy your blog post url (featuring a haiku) and add a link to your blog using Mr. Linky. Consider visiting other contributors blogs to see what they've created and say hello. 

3 comments:

DVArtist said...

This is a great shot of Jason. What a handsome guy.
Nicole/Beadwright

Unknown said...

My first time trying a haiku
I really had fun thinking of one ! I'll be back again
KAT-

GlorV1 said...

Hi Helen. This is a wonderful shot of your son. He is looking happy and very proud of his accomplishment. Way to go Jason!! Nice work too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...