Tuesday, February 5, 2013

HuMp DaY Haiku - Love in Mind

Thinking back a bit...
memories of a special gift
made with love in mind.

There are some gifts I make that hold special meaning. This was part of a prayer flag for a friend going through a difficult period, and it was indeed a labor of love. I so enjoyed the process. I need to create my own Love prayer flag... it's time.



A year or so ago, I started doing Hump Day Haiku with Carla Sonheim's Silly classes and decided as a challenge for myself, I'd continue. I have found that creating a haiku (non rhyming poem with 5 - 7 - 5 syllables per line) feeds my soul. I especially like creating them to go with my photos and art. 

Would you like to share a haiku you have written? 

You may include a haiku in the comments, OR you may copy your blog post url (featuring a haiku) and add a link to your blog using Mr. Linky. And consider visiting other contributors blogs to see what they've created and say hello. 





2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Helen that is so beautiful. I know it must have helped her. Hope you are doing okay and yes prayer flags do help. Love your Haiku that goes with it. Stay strong.

Rhonda said...

Your prayer flag is lovely. I'm sure your friend appreciated it very much. Love you Haiku today. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...