Tuesday, August 7, 2012

HuMp DaY Haiku - Scented Geranium

soft to brilliant pinks
blending of natures colors
quiet morning view



I started doing Hump Day Haiku with Carla Sonheim's Silly classes...  and decided as a challenge for myself, I'd continue.  In this process, I have found that creating a haiku (non rhyming poem with 5 - 7 - 5 syllables per line) feeds my soul. I especially like creating them to go with my photos and art. 

Would you like to share a haiku you have written? 

You may include a haiku in the comments, OR you may copy your blog post url (featuring a haiku) and add a link to your blog using Mr. Linky. And consider visiting other contributors blogs to see what they've created and say hello. 

 

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks Helen, for introducing me to haiku. I find myself making them up in my mind for no reason. Fun. xo Jenny

joanne said...

I would love to sniff a scented geranium....all the geraniums I know off don't smell good at all.....

Rhonda said...

Ahhh, I thought that was a geranium! Didn't know they had a scent. Great Haiku with your lovely flower.

Helen, please forgive me....I was interrupted by the phone this morning and totally spaced leaving you a note, until I remembered just now at 11:28 pm! Oh my where hath me brain gone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...