Tuesday, June 19, 2012

HuMp DaY Haiku - Cheerful

Bits of pink and white
Cheerful blossoms brighten day
filled with chilly rain.


I started doing Hump Day Haiku with Carla Sonheim's Silly classes...  and decided as a challenge for myself, I'd continue.  In this process, I have found that creating a haiku (non rhyming poem with 5 - 7 - 5 syllables per line) feeds my soul. I especially like creating them to go with my photos and art. 

Would you like to share a haiku you have written? 

You may include a haiku in the comments, OR you may copy your blog post url (featuring a haiku) and add a link to your blog using Mr. Linky. And consider visiting other contributors blogs to see what they've created and say hello. 




1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Are those Pansies? Perfect Haiku to go with your photo Helen. I hope you we get some warmer sunny day weather soon! Happy Hump Day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...