Thursday, June 21, 2012

Given with heart

During our final day of workshops at the ArtforAll conference I helped coordinate this past week, I received this lovely bouquet of flowers. The card thanked me, on behalf of those attending, for my tireless work on making the event successful. It totally surprised and overwhelmed me.

I have a confession. I am not tireless. It took SO much energy to make sure everyone was having a good time, and any little bumps not felt by our wonderful art friends. I simply wore myself out. However, the thank you's we received, the enthusiasm from those taking classes, the camaraderie in the 24 hour art room, all made our combined efforts worthwhile.

A couple more days of rest, and I'll be back to my normal "tireless" self. *grin*.


Joining today with Guest Heart Thursday, hosted by Clytie at Random Hearts.

You do see the hearts on the ribbon, don't you? 

1 comment:

Clytie said...

What a gorgeous bouquet! I had to smile at your "confession" ... I feel your exhaustion!!! :=}

And I really like that pretty ribbon with the little pink hearts - someone had really good taste!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...