Tuesday, April 10, 2012

HuMp DaY Haiku - Signs of Spring

 
Daughters favorite
Cheery little signs of spring
Bits of green and blue


I started doing Hump Day Haiku with Carla Sonheim's Silly classes...  and decided as a challenge for myself, I'd continue.  In this process, I have found that creating a haiku (non rhyming poem with 5 - 7 - 5 syllables per line) feeds my soul. 
I especially like creating them to go with my photos and art. 


Would you like to share a haiku you have written? 


You may include a haiku in the comments, OR you may copy your blog post url (featuring a haiku) and add a link to your blog using Mr. Linky. And consider visiting other contributors blogs to see what they've created and say hello.



2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Happy HuMp Day Helen! Awesome Haiku as always. What is the name of the flowers? I see them in gardens and always want them in our garden but I don't know what they are. xo :-)

lynnsie said...

A lovely haiku and it is about time for Spring I'd say! I love the photo. I have a plant just the same below my front window. It surprises me every spring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...