Since I'm already doing art every day, for the 2011 Project 365, I decided I wanted to do this challenge too! This next month I have some artwork to finish for my etsy shop, a couple of altered book projects planned, and a couple of art swaps on atcsforall.com, so figure it won't be too hard. Maybe?
Here are Traci's rules:
- I’ll make art every day for 30 days and post what I have done.
- I don’t have to finish what ever I’m working on that day, I just have to work on something.
- I have to work for 30 minutes, but can work longer if time permits.
- It doesn’t matter what I do for the art making, as long as I work on art.
- I won’t feel guilty for taking the time to work on art and I won’t have to justify why I’m doing it.
- I don’t have to go into detail in my post about how I did anything or what tools, materials I used (unless I want to).
I can do that. Starting tomorrow, the first of July.
I'll post what I'm doing, whatever stage it is here. It will be separate from what is posted on my 365 Blog, so that will make it a bit more challenging for me. And fun!
Let the Art Begin!