Monday, July 25, 2011

30 Days - July 25

Well! The temperature has dropped from 62 with a bit of blue sky early this morning to 58 with wind and rain this afternoon! Bah! I want my sunny day back! *wink*

So I decided a yellow and green spread needed to start in the Blue Journal - reminding me of the lovely yellow and green (with bits of red) day I had out in the garden yesterday.

I spread a pale yellow down, mushed it to the other page to "mono-print", then used large bubble wrap with a yellow green, and followed with my favorite stencil by Mary Beth Shaw for the light green.

Much more to come...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oouh, I love that. I think we would have fun playing with texture together. I'm experimenting it in my painting class on Thursday. xo Jenny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...