Tuesday, July 12, 2011

30 Days - July 12

Continuing in the 30 day challenge, I did a variety of things today. I worked on an altered tin, an altered board book, and my "blue" altered book... besides doing a bit of gardening. Here's the background I've started in the blue book. I wrote about some frustrations last night and then covered it up with several layers of paint and just started some stenciling, but I was sidetracked.


My son was quite melancholy this afternoon, so we worked on some memory book pages for Calvin kitty. Two and a half done. The best part of the day was a couple of envelopes in the mail from some of my online art friends for Jason... with kitty art in them. One was a drawing of a purple kitty... he was quite excited as he opened it. His smile made my day.

I have good friends. :)

1 comment:

Sandra @Alchemy(Art-Memories) said...

Oh Helen,
Good friends come to good people. I am amazed and excited each day as I am becoming more aquainted with the online artist community. Art is so healing in many ways.
Thanks for sharing.
Sandra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...