Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer "Chunky"

There was a summer themed chunky-a-thon on atcsforall.com this weekend, so of course I had to play. Slowly. I don't know why it takes me so long to finish a page. I had a good idea of what I wanted to do, and they weren't complicated layers. It just took a while to find the images and pieces that worked. Of course I did work two of the three days, and had some computer issues to deal with, so I guess I should give myself a break. :)
Here's one of my two finished pages.


Stamped script on 165# cream card stock, layered with paper napkin, images, postage stamp, enhanced with inks, beeswax. Added fibers and a charm for fun.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is really cool. How does it get bound?

Helen Campbell said...

Cheryl, to bind I'll punch holes and connect together with little book rings. :)

lynnsie said...

I really like your page art. It always gives me inspiration to see other people involved in their own creation. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...