Monday, October 27, 2008

Leaf prints

I've been playing with leaf printing the past few weeks, which is great fun and with the leaves starting to fall, it's the perfect time. I used a few different base paper colors and pigment and chalk inks... most ended up being monochromatic. Here are a few of the art projects I've done using my own background papers.

One of my altered CD's in an online swap


My entry for a Fall themed ATC contest on atcsforall.com



A few ATC's made during a collage-a-thon this past weekend. These little autumn fairies by Cicely Mary Barker are just adorable, and went so well with the leaf print backgrounds. They make me happy. :)
 



1 comment:

With Grace said...

Helen...Your artwork is so beautiful. I love thinking about you walking in the woods collecting all the special leaves. Your love of nature shows.
Thinking of you. Love Sherri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...