Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cute goblins

I have been going through photos and found the cutest one of my kids on a long ago Halloween. When I actually made their costumes. Jen was a Hershey's kiss, Jason a pirate with a leather look vest. Aren't they cute?

I've been missing my daughter a lot the past two weeks, and know there's nothing I can do about it. I just have to get through. Sometimes it's okay to let myself be sad.
Jason is coming home from his England trip tonight, so maybe having him around will lift my mood a bit.
I am blessed to have friends who care for me, and who allow me to be sad without trying to "fix it". Sometimes being alone is what I need. Sometimes I need to be with others. They reminded me last night that I just have to reach out, and they will be there for me. I am indeed blessed.

1 comment:

katilady said...

It's good to allow yourself to feel--even the not so fun feelings. You are in my thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...